Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2018

The Unborn Galaxy series by Michael E. Gonzales


Another rousing BLOG post by Mike Gonzales, the American, Spanish, Englishman.   

I cannot start to tell you how fortunate I am to have been published buy Fire Star Press.


Who among us can’t wall paper their home
with rejection letters? I was once told, by a literary agent I was courting, that “a rejection is not a reflection on you, personally.”

Of course not. It’s just a rejection of the work I poured my heart and soul into. It’s a comment on the vast amount of emotion, consternation, and yes, at times even tears, that I have invested in the telling of that story. It's a comment on that part of me that I have transferred onto that page.


Not that I'm bitter, you understand!

Despite the pain associated with these rejections - I persevered. I still have pinned to my computer the quote by Richard Bach, “An author is a writer who didn't give up.”

The circumstances that brought me into contact with Prairie Rose Publications, as I look back on it, seem highly unlikely. Perhaps even guided by an unseen, all powerful hand. Anyway, that’s how I like to see it.

So here I am, four books on the open market and I still can’t believe it. So, thank you, everyone at Fire Star Press! (Really, can’t say that enough!)

My first published works are a five-book series called, “The Unborn Galaxy.” Each book is a standalone story but they all take place in the same fictional universe. Their commonalities are that they all origin on JILL, the Joint International Lunar Laboratory, and there are bleed over characters. For Example, in “Across a Sea of Stars” Kathy is a minor character popping in and out of the story but only briefly. However, in “The Vampires of Antyllus” she is the main character.


I hope you’ll follow me on this adventure through The Unborn Galaxy, to the Moon, and beneath is cratered surface.



To a battle ground inside the great Moon base.





Come, be whisked away from the desolation of the lunar surface to a world of beauty and danger.




And take your position aboard the Demeter for a many years long voyage to another world and a fresh start for humanity, that is, if the promise of this new world doesn’t bring about its destruction.

             Then in the fifth book…              





The Unborn Galaxy; Dark Moon Rising, The Battle of Broken Moon, Across a Sea of Stars, The Vampires of Antyllus - Available through Amazon.com, Kobo, iBooks, Books-a-Million, Walmart.com, and Barnes and Noble.com

Please visit my Web Site:  http://www.mikegonzalesauthor.com/home.html



Thank you!


   

4 comments:

  1. Mike we are so glad to have you with us here at Fire Star Press! I am always excited to see where your next book will whisk us off to and what kind of danger waits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,

    As always, I enjoy your subtle humor. You have a good thing going with your Unborn Series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaye. It's still a rollercoaster ride. I hope it always feels this way!

      Delete