Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2019

Come Blow yer Horn! By Michael E. Gonzales



It’s been said that if you don’t blow yer own horn, no one will blow it for ya. 

With that said, I'm happy to report that friends who have read my latest release, The Blue of Antyllus, tell me it’s my best work so far.


The Blue of Antyllus is a blending of science-fiction and the fantastic. A story of war and heart-rending desperation.

Amidst the treachery and blood shed, or perhaps despite it, love takes root but is severely tested. Some will live, some will die. But that is the nature of war, and as always it tests which is stronger, war or love.

I hope my friends are right about Antyllus, for I have many more stories in the offing. Indeed, I shall next lay before you a tale from eons past, from a world where dragons and witches are still a worrisome thing.


A story from a kingdom where evil has vanquished good and a lone, aged knight is faced with usurpers, betrayal, conjurers, dragons, and bands of ruthless cutthroats.

The knight summons all his strength to help the people of a village where the children vanish, one by one.


Little does he know where his crusade will lead him.

The dark ages were never this dark.

Please visit my Web Site:  http://www.mikegonzalesauthor.com/home.html

* * * * * *



5 comments:

  1. OHH! Love how you added movement to your book cover -- kinda gave me the good kind of shivers. ha!

    And yes -- this is definitely a great story -- although hard for me to pick btwn book 4 and 5 which is my favorite. :)

    And eeek! love the tease on what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Michelle. I was enamored of my time spent on Antyllus. So, the journey into the mythical lands I have created was for me, as I hope it will be for all who read it, a balm for a restless soul, a draft for the thirst for adventure, a rose for the tender heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite welcome. And I hope you'll read some of the books of some of the authors here and leave your own reviews. There are a great many excellent writers here in a great many genres. I've no doubt you'll find a many you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first three of Michael's books. I really enjoyed them. Heck, book 2 and 3 even created background music in my head while I was reading some scenes. I've never had books do that before. It added an additional dimension to reading. They only thing missing was smells (no, Michael, do not add a 'scratch and sniff' to your next book). I recently purchased the last two books of the series and I don't expect to get much sleep when I start reading them. Keep up the good work, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. Cant tell you what it means to have someone whos read your book tell you how much they like it!
      I'm reading a story right now about an alien invasion of Earth that is really outside the box. Definitely not your average alien invasion story. I recommend it to all, "USA Eliminated."

      Delete